Thursday, April 6, 2023

"A" is for "APRIL" and "APPLES"

I have several "Apple" prints to feature through out "April! 
Here is #2


"One A Day"
A limited edition print
$45 unframed ~ $115 Framed 17x21"
Send an email to order



Andy Walkers Update: I love this man... Dr. Robert H.!   He took watercolor classes with me years ago when he was dealing with major health issues. We grew a friendship. He may be the most brilliant man I know. He is teaching me how to walk through my health journey and answers my questions with honesty. We can talk on any subject! He has a dry sense of humor (which Linda loves), he is musically talented, well read, caring and again, brilliant. 
He always asks Linda... And what did you do for FUN this week.
We walked 2 miles with stimulating conversation!




Blessing update: Thank you to Trish & Jerry L. for last nights meal, snacks and flowers!

These over the top balloons were delivered from my dentist office!
Thank you to my dentist and friend Dr. Berstecher and his kind staff!




No comments: