Wednesday, April 5, 2023

2023 Landscape #11


mini original watercolor   $250

This is a farm from Strasburg, PA

Andy Walkers Update: My Wednesday walkers are special to me. Hamzah & Tinishia. Both were my Middle School track runners that have stayed in touch and I have been able to watch grow into wonderful hardworking successful adults. Hamzah is special to me, I love this kid and am very proud of him! He is a successful Realtor in Lititz and recently the new owner of Greco's Icecream, a staple in Lititz.

They took me to Louise Arnold Tanger Arboretum in Lancaster, I never knew this was even here.  It was only about a mile walk but we listened to the history on our phone while strolling and chatting.  This place is a gem.  Loved my time with both of these special people.

No comments: