Tuesday, April 4, 2023

2023 Golden


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/6 the price goes to $250

This doggy in the window was from my walk in Strasburg PA.

Andy Walkers Update: This is my walking week!  Monday walker was Jerry L.  His first scheduled walk was cancelled due to rain, but today the sun was out.
We go back to when our kids were in Middle school and I was coaching track.  We share many school functions and proms, some dinners together and an easy friendship.  I tried to get Jerry to ride bike with me over the years and was afraid the walking might be pay back, (he's a walker)!   We had great conversation and the 6 miles flew by!!  Sorry for the confused look on my face, I am not always good with selfies!

No comments: