Thursday, March 23, 2023

2023 Landscape #8


SOLD! $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/25 the price goes to $250

From my Lancaster city walk, this is on N. Mulberry St.
I am having a good time painting "city" scenes.


Andy Walkers Update: Wednesday's walker was Todd F.
Todd actually lives just down the street from me and we first met when Abbey was in Elementary school in the early 90's, Todd was a music teacher. I really only know him well enough to wave  and say hello when he walks by and we have seen him play trumpet a few times. He plays a mean trumpet. He saw on Facebook I needed walkers and reached out. We had a great walk and spent most of it chatting about music, I totally enjoyed the conversation.



No comments: