Wednesday, March 22, 2023

2023 Still Life #4


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/24 the price goes to $250

A window from Ireland today...

Andy Walkers Update:  My Tuesday walker is my good buddy Rick B.  (well known around town!)  We go back to the early 80"s when he had his animal hospital in his back yard building (ok, it had been a garage!)  We took our sick kitty to him and became instant friends.  I LOVE his sense of humor and he always has me laughing.  Oh the stories we could tell!  He has always been there when I needed a little help.  And no bikes are involved in our friendship.  We love his wife Karen equally!   Rick showed up at my door with a "Waiver of Responsibility" for Linda to sign before walking me.  Linda was almost crying with laughter. He took me to the Welsh Mountains for a nice hike in the woods.  I almost forgot I was walking!



Blessing update: Blessings are still pouring in! Thank You Jim G.  for the pears (he knows I like to paint and eat pears and he know the way to Linda's heart is spiced jelly beans, he calls them her stress relief!   Also arrived is a beautiful heart with a paintbrush made by Janet in Pittsburgh.
I will give her a little plug...click here to see her work!


Tonight's meal was delivered from Rose Ellen (this is her 3rd time!)  She has gone above and beyond.
Big hugs to her.  


No comments: