Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Landscapes

I am still posting from the collection that would have been exhibited in my miniature show.  I picked two landscapes for today.
Landscape #2    Framed 10x8      $225.

I love the early evening shadows...

Landscape #6    Framed 10x8   $225.

This little gem is from my bike ride.  I like the corner of the barn which plants you but the view of the land lets your eye roam around.

The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and I will throw in FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.


I did not get as much painting time in the last two days.  Yesterday started with several boxes to pack and then our two week grocery shopping, UPS and the bank.  Today, a few more orders to fill and another trip to UPS.  I am happy to say Linda gave me a much needed haircut since a trip to the barber doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

No comments: