Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wednesday check in...

Still working on my set of commission paintings...
It is taking my every waking moment but all turned out
looking good.
Track Update: Still undefeated and only one more week
to go.  Our final invitational is next Thursday.

Home Update:  Linda did not meet her end of the 
month deadline for cleaning out the garage.  Two
things listed on Craigs List did not sell so she has to
come up with another plan.  Still some junk in there
to deal with but she is a little distracted with the
sunshine and her garden...  all to my benefit!

Painting Update:  I have the 3rd of my corporate
commission finished and the last one 1/2 done.
Here is #3 ~ I am selling beautiful lawn and flowers!


This weekends show:
A-RTS Rockville Town Square Arts Festival
held in
 Rockville, MDMay 3 from 11-6  and  May 4 from 11-5Booth #238 on E.Middle Lane
View Promoters Website


No comments: