Thursday, May 8, 2014

packing...

I finished my four painting commission and they

picked them up!  The last painting is below.  So
I am free to get back to my regular work.

Track Update:  Tonight was the Jr. Hi. League Meet.
20 teams...
Our girls took 1st!!  and our boys 5th!
A great season... I love coaching.

Home Update:  While we are ending things like track
and my commission our traveling schedule is wicked.
Linda is busy organizing two shows back to back.
House sitter, framing, parents and cats.  One show is
indoors the next is outside so there is different show
equipment.  Clothes...  Meanwhile I opened up the
camper and bug bombed it, aired out and wiped down
because we need it in two weeks.  I also took down the
plastic walls from the porch, took houseplants outside.
This list goes on and on!

Painting Update:
Here it is... the last one.  

















4355 County Line Road, Chalfont, PA 18914
Saturday, May 10, 2014 | 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Sunday, May 11, 2014 | 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Click on the show for a discount coupon!

No comments: