Friday, January 29, 2010

2010 Winter Series #7 ~ Farm in Winter

4"x6" Miniature Original Watercolor
$225.00 Contact the studio

I enjoy the study of the light a moon
casts over snow. On my computer this
came out a bit more grey the actual
painting is more bluish. I took the photo
several times and just could not get it
perfect...

It was a pretty quiet day here. I had a
few errands to run and painted. Linda
had show apps spread over the kitchen
table again and that consumed her day.
This is our last free weekend, shows start
next week. Spread the word, I am returning
to CBA in Lincroft, NJ!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

A lovely moonlit painting, Andy. Wish I could see the blue tones on the snow...Still and yet, it looks really cool with the b&w cast it has and a yellowish tint on the moon and in the moonlight cast on the snow. Hope you are enjoying your last free weekend and I bid you good luck on your shows!