Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Window Study #1

6"x4" Miniature Original Watercolor
SOLD!

I love windows! I am always studying how
they look and feel. This is from my walk
around New Castle, DE. Some sort of
cornucopia filled with flowers.

I actually got out on my bike this afternoon.
It felt soooo good! I have a case of spring
fever, I know it is way to soon to feel this way
but I do. Even with show apps spread every
where it is also time for Linda to do the end
of year stuff. Thank goodness it is not my job.
I feel for the artist who have to do it all by
themselves. It takes a different kind of mind
to balance the accounts to the penny!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I really like all of your paintings but I love windows too!
Sharon from Idaho

Autumn Leaves said...

I so love the details you get into your brick and stone work. I think I'm getting a touch of spring fever myself. Silly since we can snow in April still.

Unknown said...

I like all your artwork, but was wondering if you would ever branch out and do more southern scenes like palm trees, our native birds etc. Thank you