Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sarlat-la-Canéda, France #7

6"x4" Original Watercolor
$200.00 (framed 8x10) contact the studio

Spend some time looking at this one.
The foreground has this great rounded
worn cement wall with a freshly painted
blue gate. There was even moss growing
on this old wall. Interesting shaped planter
that just held green plants. The background
is a barn with more blue paint. Lots of detail.

I finally finished the large painting that has
been keeping me busy. I loved every second
of it. No title or price, I need to live with it
a few days. This has strong light and the
stone floor feels like a masterpiece.

Image is 13"x 19"
This looks even better in real life!!

1 comment:

Cindy S. said...

This painting is especially beautiful. I own many prints and one original, but this painting is magnificent. Unfortunately I will miss you in Seaside Park this year. Keep up the beautiful work. I look forward to your paintings each and every day!!