Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sarlat-la-Canéda, France #8

5"x5" Original Watercolor
$200.00 (framed 9x9) Contact the studio

This stone structure was in the backyard
of our B&B in Sarlat. Le Jardin Sarlat.
I have no idea what it was but they had it
filled with flowers. I was interested in
painting the stones.

I started the drawing for my next large
painting this morning. It is not from France!
I think I will use it for a demo painting.
I will show you tomorrow. Linda was busy
in the studio all day restocking the mats for
the mini prints.

Watercolor classes start in September here
at my studio. Class size is limited so call or
email to sign up. I also scheduled a one day
workshop for October 24th for those of you
out of the area. A full day of painting with
lots of hands on demonstrations. Call if you
need more info.

No comments: