Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pottery #14

6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

You need to take a few moments to study
this painting. Your view point is from outside
looking in. Notice the peeling paint on the
window frame. Then go inside. There is a
nice still life of pottery. I know it is a little
quirky but I included the hanging light that
really was there.

We went in early to visit my Mom this morning.
Trying to show up at all times to check on her
care. She thinks she is coming home soon...
I had an interview with our local paper this
afternoon. I will let you know when it is published.
I have been spending all my time on my small
blog paintings and with the show season soon
starting I need to start working on some large
painting. This takes some real budgeting of my
time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think including the hanging lite is "quirky" at all...it adds to the realism and feeling of the piece. Nice job.