Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Series #28

4"x 6" original watercolor
SOLD

This is such a simple serene landscape.
The fence creates the perspective while
the large tree in the foreground dominates.
Snow everywhere! I tried to create the
feeling that a horse or two could meander
into view.

I went in early to sit with Mom. Linda and
I are going to take turns this week. I think
she is adjusting, Linda is not as optimistic.
I concentrated on this painting the rest of

the day and evening. Chadds Ford Gallery
called and requested a few more paintings
so that will require another trip on Wednesday.
If you live in the area of Chadds Ford, PA
please mark your calendar and come out
and support me!! Friday, 2/13 from
5-9pm is the opening reception. I will be there!
And it would be nice to see a few friendly faces.
It is free!!

No comments: