Tuesday, January 16, 2024

2024 Bird #3, Bluebird


SOLD!   $155 (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/18 the price goes to $250.

A beautiful bluebird

SHOW SCHEDULE:  Linda has been working on my show schedule.  The goal is to cut way back and squeeze in more fun.  For most of my career I did over 40 shows a year.  Since my oncologist told Linda to do everything on our bucket list in the next 5 years she is seizing that with gusto!  Don't worry, I am still painting daily so there is always new work.

The month of January my work is hanging at Gardenspot Village in New Holland.  
January 24 I am demonstrating from 9-11am and at 11 giving a lecture.
Open Studio
Open Studio    Saturday, February 10
from 10am to 4pm
I am opening my studio in Lititz (4 N. Spruce St.)
Check out my new work, sit and watch me paint,
ask questions and generally hang out.
Come spend the day in Lititz!

Makers Market at Lititz Fire and Ice
February 24-25 from 11am to 4pm
Held at the Linden Hall Gymnasium
Free admittance!


Open Studio: March 23 from 10-4

Check my website often to see what is happening.
As for classes, I have continued to postpone them. 
We want to do too much to be able to squeeze it in.



No comments: