Sunday, January 14, 2024

2024 Bird #1, cardinal


SOLD!   $155 (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/16 the price goes to $250.

I am starting my bird series with a cardinal. I also want to give a big thank you to Leslie who every year shares her bird photos with me. I could not do these paintings without her help.

We took a little fun time on Saturday and went to Glendale Flour Mills Antiques and Primitives Day. Came home with a Fireplace match holder that I am keeping brushes in. It is small, 6' high (looks huge in this photo) Also found a pie safe I love but we need to sell something to make room... also I took the car instead of the suburban and it did not fit...  


After that we met our friend Joan for lunch then back home to work on my commission.  
Also a little movie update: we watched Sound of Freedom, this was HARD to watch.  Then watched Harlan Coben's 'Fool Me Once', SO much going on and twists and turns but it all comes together.  I don't know how Linda reads his books!  Good movie.

Commission: Meanwhile I spent most of Thursday thru Sunday working on my commission.
added the lid on the second jar and started the bowl



A finished bowl and starting the cukes



Cukes almost finished...














No comments: