Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thursday thoughts...

I had an ego buster...my painting "Rosa" was NOT accepted into the Pennsylvania Watercolor International show. I am a little shocked to be honest. This is hand-drawn and no white paint and transparent watercolor.  I have to remember is it simply someones opinion BUT...


And life goes on... today I have 2 cat scans and I will not get a small painting done.  So... if you regularly read my blog you know I randomly offer a free original from my older stock.
If you are a past winner you are not eligible.
CLAIMED!!   Today, I am offering this painting FREE to the 1st person to claim it!
"SHAKER ROOM" 2007 original watercolor ~ value $650.
image size: 13x9" Comes unframed.

framing available at $70. Frame size: 18 x14"
pick up at the studio or shipping available at cost

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer! Tho I like your attitude of it being an opinion...but not ours! We are amazed at not only the detail but the feeling it exudes.

Anonymous said...

Your painting of Rosa is #1 to me! It is an amazing watercolor very worthy of praise!