Sunday, April 23, 2023

2023 Landscape #23


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/25 the price goes to $250.

This is from my Wednesday walk with Don, it is behind Landis Homes, Lancaster Co.

Andy Walkers Update: Laura N.C. was my Thursday walker. I cannot remember when we first met. She is a writer for the newspaper and has written articles and interviewed me often over the past 20?? years. I also coached her daughter Meg in track (who is now a mother of a daughter and triplet boys!) We walked around the Mueller House gardens, looking at the flowers.   Then through downtown and around the Lititz Spring Park. We talked flowers, art, living in Lititz and about life! She is a sweet person and a joy to walk with!


No comments: