Thursday, April 20, 2023

2023 Cat


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/22 the price goes to $250.

This is our cat "Smudge" nicely posing for me.  This is his "will you PLEASE feed me" face! He just makes me smile,

Andy Walkers Update: My Wednesday guest walker was Don T.
I met Don and his late wife in 1997 at the Lancaster Town Fair. They started collecting my paintings and I saw them at least once a year. I love that even when you are in your late 80's you can still have a passion for art (my art!) and continue to buy and squeeze in a few more. Don has been having a few health issues recently but still wanted to walk with me, he cheated and used a scooter while I walked! We walked and scootered 3 miles on the beautiful grounds of Landis Homes. Great conversation, I learned so much about him and his life. His attitude is encouraging. I am learning a lot about aging with a good spirit. Thank you Don!

No comments: