Monday, April 10, 2023

2023 Landscape #13


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 5X5” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 9x9 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/12 the price goes to $250.

This out building was from the grounds of Wheatland in Lancaster PA from my walk at the arboretum.


Andy Walkers Update: What a nice surprise, Linda schedules my walkers so I don't know who or where! Saturday I met Donnie L. and his kids for a nice walk on the Warwick trail.
Donnie was one of my track runners, obviously a long time ago. He has kept in touch, I do not know how he can be married and a father... where did that time go? He is a great nurturing father with very well behaved little children and his wife is pregnant with...triplets. I get excited seeing good men who are good involved fathers, I am very proud of him.



Blessing Update: Homemade Easter eggs from Carol W. soooo good!

No comments: