Sunday, March 5, 2023

2023 Still Life #2


SOLD!   $155. (unframed) 5X5” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 9x9" - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/7 the price goes to $250.

A still life from Williamsburg...love that blue!


Blessing update: Just when I think the blessings are over... more comes in!
I am GRATEFUL!

My favorite socks from my niece Sarah!


A box of  "LOVE by the Spoonful"  from Bruce & Linda,  THANK YOU!
This company does a great job and the food is tasty.



And a THANK YOU to Linda P. for the meal!! After we ate what we could of the sticky bun,  Sunday morning we made french toast with the rest,,,nothing goes to waste!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Prayers and best wishes from an old customer in Roanoke. Years ago I bought a print of a watercolor painting of lemons and it hangs on my wall to this day. I treasure it. Not only is it beautiful and so well done, but it reminds me of my mother, who grew a huge lemon tree at her house in Louisiana. She treasured her lemons. I thank you so much for helping me keep her memory close. May you heal and grow in the presence of Christ.
Charlotte Aday