Wednesday, March 1, 2023

2023 Landscape #3


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/3 the price goes to $250.
While on my Sunday walk with John this view interested me. It was a beautiful day and the shadows and green bushes just moved me!   From the corner of Front and North Streets in Lititz, Lititz Planing Mill.

Health Update: After a change in meds on Tuesday, my blood pressure was still high but they went ahead and did my 3rd round of Chemotherapy today. My disconnect is Friday and I am toxic till Monday. But then I am back on track. Just a little bump in the road.  Tomorrow I have an appointment with the hypertension Dr.

I am wrapped in LOVE (blanket) by Bruce and Kathy. Getting quite a blanket collection! Thank you for all the prayers, I am still feeling ok and painting!


Blessing update: This was waiting for me when we got home today...OK I must confess I ate one of the Long Johns before I took a photo! Thank you Rich M.



And later in the day this wonderful blessing was dropped off, its what's for dinner tonight! Thank you Ron and Carol.


I cannot believe the pouring of love that continues since I started on January 16. We cannot say THANK YOU enough.

No comments: