Monday, March 27, 2023

2023 Flower #7


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 6X4” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/29 the price goes to $250

Some dark red hellebores. I am learning my flowers!

Health Update: Chemotherapy #5 I am on my way back from a pit stop, Linda thought a photo of me standing was a welcome change from the lounge chair shots! Again I came home and needed a nap. Within a few hours my taste buds go wacky making water taste funny and it is hard to drink. Also I have to force myself to eat. Nothing tastes good. But that is all manageable. I will lay low all this week.







































Blessing update: Thank you Nancy & Ray B. for the soup and bread, it helps me get through my chemo week!


No comments: