Wednesday, April 21, 2021

2021 Landscape #9


SOLD!   $145 (unframed)  6x4” original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 4/23the price goes to $250

I thought I would try a BIG sky painting in a mini size.  Look at that cloud roll! Lancaster County scene of course.

We have the RV on its maiden voyage.   Stayed close to home incase there were any difficulties.  All is going well, other than rain keeping us inside.  I am painting at the table.


Question of the Day: How can you paint anywhere,  don’t you need a quiet space?

One of the things I liked about watercolor is how portable it is.   I have a proper studio space however when we are busy it turns into a framing and boxing space!  I like people, a bit different than a lot of solitary artists.  I like being in whichever room my wife is in so I learned to paint in all spaces.  I have a spot in the kitchen at a butcher block,  I can sit on the sofa with a little table in the family room.   I even paint outside at shows so people can watch and ask questions. A great way to connect with clients.  AND I can paint in my camper!

No comments: