Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Gift Cards...

Can't get out for an Easter gift or thinking ahead to Mother's Day... I will email (or snail mail)  a gift certificate!
PLUS you can take 10% off any amount you choose!!  Want to give a $100 certificate...  You pay only $90!!   Just send me an email with your wishes and I will do my best to help you.

Purchases may be made by check, PayPal or charge card.

Gift cards may be used for online orders, at the studio or at a future show.  They may also be used towards a watercolor class or a commissioned painting.

Meanwhile, just to show off a bit, I finished this fantastic painting and SOLD it to a client who gave it to his wife for an anniversary gift.   Thank you John for the use of your photograph, this scene is from Nemours in DE.

SOLD!             Framed 21x17                   $1800.   

















I thank you all for your continued support of my work!


No comments: