Monday, October 2, 2017

Monday

I do not know where the past two weeks went.   I was shocked to see I have not posted since Sept. 18.
I have been working on larger paintings for my open house and we did a show in MA which meant we were gone 5 days.  Last week Linda kept me pretty busy getting ready for Porchwalk which was this past weekend.   Below is a photo of the girls who were exhibiting, sitting on our straw bale sofa!














I took on a large commission and have been spending the past few days getting the drawing approved and today I spent the day starting the washes.  Its a gift so I cannot share till mid October.  But it is going to take my full attention.

This weekend is a big show, Waterford Fair.   If you or any friends are in the Waterford (Leesburg) VA area this is a winner.  There is a lot going on in this small village so wear your comfortable walking shoes!

This weekend: October 6-7-8
THE WATERFORD FAIR.
Held in historic Waterford, VA
10-5 each day. 
My space location is “outside the Old School”

for parking and info:
www.waterfordfairva.org

No comments: