Thursday, March 31, 2016

2016 Still Life #7

4"x 6"  Original Watercolor ~ A Painting A Day...SOLD!
Only $125 (unframed) to the first person to email or call!
If unclaimed by 4/2 the price goes to $250

I get asked all the time about where I find inspiration.
I try to explain it is everywhere.  You just have to look.
This wonderful still life was from a friends house.
We were there for Easter dinner and she had these
daffodils; I liked the vase.  Just a perfect, yet simple still life.

I had my last class today.  Said good bye to some very nice
ladies all who plan to be back in September.  Linda had the
tables and chairs down as the door was closing behind them.
She reminded me that we have not had use of the two rooms
for six months...  I felt bad so I took her to
Rooster Street Butcher for lunch.

No comments: