Monday, August 10, 2015

August 3 Day Special…


August 3 Day Special…
I am trying to lower my inventory by offering my clients a special price.
The deal: I picked three prints (unframed only)  ½ off the regular price!
Orders only (not available at shows) 
Pick up or add $8 towards shipping
Available for 3 days, Monday 8/10 to Wednesday 8/12 ending at 9PM


“Potters Pride”   16x12”    $50 …. ½ off = only $25!

 

“Sunny Side”   9x12”   $45… ½ off = only $22.50


















“A Quiet Place”  13x18”   $85…1/2 off = $42.50!





















How to order… Send me an email and tell me what you want.
Include name and address and how you want to pay.
I can accept a check, charge cards or PayPal payment!


Think ahead to Christmas gifts!
Any questions, email me
THANK YOU,  Andy

No comments: