Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday check in

We had a very long 4 days in Allentown.  The hours
were a killer, 12 hours a day ~ 9:30am to 9:30pm.
Check out this cute girl watching me!
Photo: A young admirer watching me paint... Last day at Mayfest in Allentown.  Here till 7PM

I did finish 2 paintings.    Here is one.
Photo: 24 hours of painting... I think it's pretty much finished.   Starting a new one tomorrow      10 AM tomorrow at Mayfair in Allentown
Got home at 10pm on Monday, I unpacked while Linda
did a few loads of laundry.   In bed by midnight!
So Tuesday and Wednesday was a flurry of framing
repacking, mow, family dinner, visit my Mom,
errands etc.  And I leave Thursday morning at 5:30am
with an 8 hour drive to Cincinnati, OH
The weekend:
Summerfair Cincinnati
May 31 through June 2
Held on the grounds of Coney Island
6201 Kellog Ave. Cincinnati, OH
Friday: 2pm to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 8pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm

Rain or shine! ~ My booth is on Red Road # 4C

No comments: