Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday check in

I must confess to not painting at all for 2 days.
Monday:  I unpacked the van, had a 2 hour dentist
appointment,  started spring maintenance on the camper
(since we are using it this weekend),  I looked up and it
was 9pm!
Today: I spent the day finishing the camper.  Bug bombed
so there should be no spiders to freak out Linda... aired out,
wiped inside, new tire, etc... Mowed the lawn.
Tonight we are going to see my all time favorite...
Chicago at the American Music Theater.  Cannot wait.
Photo: Chicago...,Great concert.  They sound fantastic
Quick late night update... they were FANTASTIC!!
The week is flying by.
Packing tomorrow for a Thursday set up at:
Mayfair Festival of the Arts Held at Allentown Fairgrounds 1950 Liberty Street
Allentown, PA ~ enter Tunnel Gate 7 from Liberty Street
Fri. ~ Sat. ~ Sun. 10am to 9:30pm
Mon. 10am to 7pm

Check out the long hours.  I will be demonstrating so
spread the word around the Allentown area.
Looks like a good assortment of artists.

No comments: