Thursday, November 1, 2012

14 days to Open House!

5"x 5" miniature original watercolor

This apple was a class demonstration.  I added
more detail after class.  I have been studying
oil painting backgrounds and working on
a similar style only with watercolor.  It is hard
because the approach is much different.
Click over apple for a better view.


Oops...  I am having website issues.  You currently
cannot order from the website.  You can send an
email and tell me all the info and I can send you a
paypal invoice or arrange other payment.  Waiting
for the webmaster to work on it.  Never happens at
a slow time!

Open House Update:
Mats are mostly cut.  Frame order is placed,
glass order comes Wednesday.  Linda has the
rooms all torn up, moving furniture around.
Lights on a pile.  The new framed originals have
pieces of paper taped to the glass with the price
and then I write a few title suggestions.

I am still painting!

No comments: