Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flowers on a Table

4"x 6" Original Watercolor
$200.00 ~ SOLD!

I am still working on my Hale Farm
subjects. I found these flowers on
an old worn kitchen table. Liked the
idea of freshly picked flowers against
the old stained table.

You may always stop in to see any of the
blog paintings, they always look better in
person. Also when they are listed on eBay
you do not need to pay on line. Bid, win and
then email me about payment, I can take
cash, checks or MasterCard/Visa. Flexible!!
Its nice to see bids on the two that are on
eBay. Keep bidding!

I listed my fall watercolor classes on my
website...
Easy, no pressure, demonstrations, hands
on guidance, everyone paints their own subjects
at their own speed and level...
I am a pretty good teacher so give it a try!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous, Andy! Excellent capture of the time worn table and its woody grain. Wish I lived close enough to take a class 'cause I sure would!