Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Winter Series #3 ~ Farm in Winter

6"x4" Miniature Original Watercolor
$275.00 ~ Contact the studio

The snow was much wetter in our second storm,
causing snow to stick to the tree. But not for long
with the sun starting to shine.

Thoughts... I realized I am starting my 4th year
blogging. I cannot believe it has been that long
nor that I am not tired of doing it. To add a boost
to the journal part I am happy to answer any of
your questions. You can click the comments below
and ask away, I will do my best to answer!

I spent the morning with parents. Took Linda's
Mom for a lesson on checking her diabetes. I went
so I could learn how to use the little machine. Then
I went to visit my Mom for two hours. She is doing
well and was in a good mood. I got a late start to my
painting. Linda was glued to her desk doing some year
end work and updating the look of my blog. Our
computer is still not finished, the way I understand it
the new guts is Window 7 and it does not talk to our
older software. So we have only half of things working.

Classes start tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Joan - AZestyLife said...

I love the new photo of Andy on the blog. Takes me back..... so many beautiful pictures in my mind and thoughts of wonderful memories with dear friends. Thank you!!
Joan

Leah said...

I would like to know if you erase the pencil drawing after the painting...and what do you use to erase? Love your work! I bought a print from you when you were in Berea, KY a few years ago. Will you be coming back there?