Monday, December 7, 2009

2009 Holiday Series #6 ~ tree

4"x6" Miniature Original Watercolor
$225.00 ~ sold!

A freshly cut tree waiting for decorations...

I spent my morning running errands and visiting
my Mom, then I dedicated the afternoon and
tonight to working on a commission and this blog.
I am very excited about some new paints I ordered
from eBay at a great price. I am not one for lots of
new colors because I mix them well but I must say
it was fun to get ones I would never normally buy.
I have 31 new tubes of Davinci watercolors. I had to
scrub out an old pallet and squeeze in the new colors.
I did not want to mix them up with my old pallet.
I will let you know how I like them.
Linda has been busy filling orders. If you are planning
to place an order the coupon expires 12/20 so don't
wait to long!

If you were thinking about taking a watercolor class
my next set of classes start in January and the dates are
now listed on my website.

No comments: