Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2009 Holiday Series #2 ~ door with wreath and red bow

4"x6" Original Watercolor
SOLD

I am so glad people have started decorating
so I have fresh subjects! I found this door
in New Holland, PA while visiting friends. It was
the red color that attracted me.

If you have a holiday subject with some sunlight
and shadows feel free to email it to me and I will
consider painting it! Ran some errands today and
it was noon till I started painting. Our main
computer is not working so Linda and I had to
figure out how to blog on the laptop.

I have a show this weekend. It is a fundraiser,
25% of my sales are donated to the New Castle, DE
Habitat for Humanity. Held at the Atrium at
Brandywine Town Center, Rt 202 & Naamans Rd,
Wilmington, DE. Free admission I am unable to
accept any discount coupons at this show since it is
a fundraiser. http://www.artattheatrium.com/

No comments: