Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brick Building #3


Brick Building #3 ~ 4"x 6" original watercolor
contact the studio for purchase information

I enjoy architectual studies. It challenges
my drawing skills. I worked on this
painting tonight while visiting friends.
I am one of the rare artist that actually
works better when surrounded by friends,
conversation and food. It helps make
painting the bricks go faster!

Moon Over the Blue Ridge ~ 4"x 6" original watercolor
Sold

This one needs to be studied. I painted
it for my own pleasure. A full moon in
a dark sky overlooking the rolling
mountains of green. It takes a little
bit of skill to keep it from becoming a
muddy mess. The photo does not do
this painting justice.

If you live anywhere close by and want
to stop in and see any of the blog paintings
just give me a call. I plan to be home all
weekend. We are down to 6 days until
we leave for France!!


No comments: