Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday evening update...

There is simply not enough hours in the day
this week. I could not get a blog even started.
No excuses, just to much on my plate.
I am packing my van and it is almost 9PM.
We are leaving in the morning for Richmond, VA
to set up for my first outdoor show. That meant
gathering up all the equiptment for showing
outside. If you are anywhere close stop in
this is a very nice show.

The show:
Arts in the Park
Held in Byrd Park along Rugby Road in Richmond, VA.
Sat. 11-6 and Sun. 11-5 ~ great variety of work
My space is #102
FREE Parking and FREE Shuttles available at the
University of Richmond Stadium parking lot.
View Promoters Website:
http://www.richmondartsinthepark.com

I will be home Monday in time for track!
No blog over the weekend.

No comments: