Friday, February 13, 2009

Winter Series #29

6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

A typical Lancaster County scene.
I like that you can see the tops of
the farm over the hill. But your eye
finishes what you are seeing. Strong
light across the tree. The scene is
typical but the painting is superb!

I had the van packed, my schedule in
my mind...I was ready for the day...
But you know what they say about the
best laid plans... Thankfully before we hit
the road I noticed the battery was not charging.
So I ran out to my garage and found out the
alternator was bad. They took it right in
but it ended up being an all day job. So now I
have a real problem I stayed home and painted
with the cut off to leave for the show at noon which
came and past. We left at 5 for the Gallery opening.
I sold one painting tonight! The revised plan is

to leave at 4AM and drive to the show to set up
at 6 and be ready to exhibit at 9AM. I will be
hustling big time. Linda has plans at home,

she is tasting wedding cakes... I would rather be
tasting cake. But I am the bread winner ~ or cake
winner as it seems so off to work I go. Hope all
of MD will be out to see me and make my
weekend worthwhile!

The Show: Cabin Fever Festival
held at the Frederick Fairgrounds
in Frederick, MD. Sat. 10-6 and Sun. 10-5

No comments: