Friday, June 13, 2008

Broom Closet

4" x 6" original watercolor
SOLD

A transom offers my light source. I
concentrated on subtle texture and
an almost minute change in value.

So, I have heard from a few people that
they are interested in a painting but do
not want to go through bidding on eBay.
I have been thinking about this and decided
to experiment. I cannot place a bid for you.
But, if the painting did not sell, I will offer it
for $100 to the first person that contacts me

by email or phone. I will hold the painting
for up to 24 hours after the close of the auction.
After this point it will go on my show stand
at full value. We will give this a try. Always
interested in any suggestions...


We are home this weekend doing a small
local show. No gas and sleeping in my own
bed! I plan to work on a 25x29 landscape
that has been calling me. So if your any where
close to Lititz, stop at the show and see me
.

Show: Saturday, June 14
LITITZ AMBUC'S CRAFTS-IN-THE-PARK

Held in the Lititz Springs Park
Rt 501/Broad Street, Lititz, PA
My space is near the front of the park.
Sat. 9am to 4PM rain or shine FREE!

No comments: