Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Home #3

6" x 4" original watercolor $275.00
contact: andy@andysmithartist.com

I am back to this house and the trees that
surround it. I simply like it. There is so much
character. For your own reference I painted
parts of it before on 3/5 and 3/15.
Today I tried my hand at changing it to a night scene
with a little glow from the upstairs bedroom lights.
I painted the bricks in a more impressionistic
style this time, overall a bit looser for me.

I have been glued to my desk all day. I did my blog
painting first and then started the sketches for the
commission which is due very soon! My client is scheduled
to come OK the sketch tomorrow! I am seeing a few all
nighters coming up! I like to think I perform well under
pressure... and the pressure is on...

No comments: