Tuesday, October 15, 2024

2024 Pumpkin #2


$145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 10/17 the price goes to $225.

I had a blast painting my cat Smudge hanging out with pumpkins!

Story... Back on 9/16 we were staying at Wapiti Woods in Weedsville, PA.  I spent one of the days finishing a painting.  When we got home I could not find my painting anywhere. I knew it was in a white kitchen trash bag. I thought I left it in the cabin so I contacted Wapiti Woods and the owner took the time to look around the cabin.  Then dumpster dived to see if the cleaning people thought it was trash.  Then checked a second time, then walked the property and found it leaning against a tree.  I think it fell off the wagon and someone set it along the path.  The owner took the time to "go into town" and find a UPS store and return it.  It arrived safely back to me!  SO, if you find yourself looking for a quiet cabin I highly recommend Wapiti Woods!  They went way out of their way to help me.
Here is the painting and it will be available at Open House.




No comments: