Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Busy

Busy day, I ran my boxed commission painting to UPS only to find I had a wrong address. Came back home and contacted my client and he used a better address. New label and back to UPS. Then at 2 we took our cat to the vet. Since we returned from Canada he has been licking and pulling out hair. He hates when we are gone so we thought it was a nervous thing but NO... our indoor only cat has flees. I do not understand that but I saw them, and if one has them, both cats have them. We came home and Linda gave both boys baths, that was fun!!  I was told to put a flee collar in our vacuum bag and vacuum.  

Meanwhile my new bag to hold my canopy poles came and the wet boys are checking it out.

It is now 5pm, dinner and a bike ride.  I'll paint tonight!

No comments: