Thursday, May 9, 2024

Finished...

 I finished this one and am framing it on Friday. 
18x14 frame. Not titled or priced...

From the Peter Wentz Farmstead in Worcester, PA 
Authentic bright blue from 1758!

Updates:
We went dancing on Wednesday night. 7-10pm  If you like dancing to the oldies, 50's & 60's there is a DJ at Jimbo's Steaks (in the back is a hall, nothing fancy) in Reading, PA.   They have good food and limited drinks. $10 admission.  An older crowd who loves to dance and plenty of line dances (chacha), and he plays 2 slow songs in a row.  Everyone is very nice!  We try to go every Wednesday.

I did not get painting time in today.  Started my morning with a Hypertension Doctor appointment.  I finally have my blood pressure under control and he has passed me off to my family doc.  One less doctor to see.  Next was breakfast.  We got into the habit of having breakfast after my many doctor appointments.  A little treat.  We went to the Pancake Farm.   The next stop was our friends the Wardells, they have a bay tree they are giving to Linda.  I looked up and its 2pm.  Tonight we are having dinner at the Franklin House with friends the Hildebrands.

No comments: