Tuesday, May 28, 2024

2024 Water #5


$145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 5/30 the price goes to $225

Nova Scotia, Canada.  I needed a little change in what I have been painting.

Monday it was raining in NYC.  Linda stayed home, Ben went for a wet run and Abbey and I headed to the Met.  I listened to a podcast for background on the show before we left.  The Met was PACKED and it was hard to see the paintings but it was inspiring.  I am pretty excited to say I had not one but TWO Tesla Lyfts!  I’m begging for a Tesla but no one is listening!    We had tickets for a 9pm play at the SoHo Playhouse to see Hahahahah.  All audience participation, unusual but uplifting.  We all really liked it but it was definitely different.  

Leaving Tuesday morning, Linda is headed to the beach with the girls for a few days.  My plan is to get as many miles on my bike as I possibly can!

No comments: