Thursday, February 15, 2024

update

We had a GREAT time at Jimbo's!  We had a light buffet (nothing exciting but nice), drinks were very reasonably priced and we danced from 7-10 only sitting out a few line dance songs.  The DJ was old school and when playing a slow song did 2 in a row.  Everyone was friendly AND we won a door prize.
A bag full of chocolates, mug and tee towel.


I think we are going to try to go more often on Wednesday nights.  Need to practice our swing dance! Actually I forgot how to waltz so need to practice that also!  It has been several nondancing years. (Linda's knee replacements, Covid, Cancer...) Felt good to be back out.
We have been Valentines since 1978!

I am working on my last bird commission today and spending Friday-Sunday finishing my tree commission.  I see Linda lined up a few snowmen...

No comments: