Sunday, January 7, 2024

2024 Landscape #1


 mini original watercolor  $225.
Presenting...a winter mountain view!
While visiting the Biltmore we rented a house on the TOP of a mountain near Connestee Falls, NC. This was our view. The mountains went on forever. There was a lake at the bottom.

Painting: Another commission got a thumbs up and I am framing it. I will post when I get the OK. Meanwhile over the weekend I started working on another still life commission, the drawing was approved and I just got permission to post the painting progress. I will post it tomorrow.

At Home: Abbey and Ben spent the night over the weekend and picked up "Lucy" their kitty which we were keeping for a few weeks while they traveled. Our cats are happy she left! On Friday the group we travel with had a dinner party. We were minus 2 who were not feeling well.  It is always a good time when we are together.

No comments: