Monday, December 11, 2023

2023 Holiday #6


SOLD!   $155. (unframed) 5X5" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 9x9 $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 12/13 the price goes to $250.

Thank you Millbach Homestead for all the Holiday inspiration.  I am starting with mittens!

"Snowman" my new 2023 Holiday print...available to order
Description: Featuring a snowman ornament from our tree. This was actually a paper pulp ornament that Linda made and painted years ago. It is hanging in a tree with lights.
Category: Holiday Mini Prints
Edition: open edition mini print



Framed:
 $35.00
Framed Size: 8x10

There are 17 Holiday mini prints available and they make perfect gifts... 
Don't wait, we can only take orders thru the 17th.

Health Update:  This is my week for the first of my 3 month check ups.  I have an MRI tonight and a surgeon check on Thursday.  I am feeling better, finally off the Tylenol and more importantly, I rode my bike!

No comments: