Monday, November 20, 2023

Week #2...

THANK YOU to all who came to my first weekend of Open House.  I appreciate all your support.

I am open this weekend  (without the snacks and wine!) 
Friday, November 24  from 10 to 5
Saturday, November 25 from 10 to 5
Sunday, November 26 from NOON to 3
AT: 4 N Spruce St.  Lititz, PA

No rest for the weary!  Today we restocked all the prints so there is a big selection!  We  also reorganized the available original paintings.  IF you cannot make it, you may go to my website and order  OR  Call  OR email and we will be happy to help you. 

These two beauties are still available!  




I wanted to show Linda's table this year... being respectful to our vegetarian clients she had a separate meat board.  There were smaller amounts so they could be refreshed often.

No comments: