Wednesday, September 27, 2023

2023 Sunflower #9


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 5X5" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 9x9- $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 9/29 the price goes to $250

This is my last sunflower and the last post till Monday.

I need to pack for this Saturdays show in the Lititz Park, hope you are planning to stop out, the show is FREE!

I have a nice still life drawn that I am looking forward to painting, here is a little tease...


Open House Update: November 17-19
Tuesday was very productive. Our invitation is designed and ready to print. My new print is dropped off at the other printer and should be ready in 2-3 weeks. I am picking up my first load of 40 frames today and Stacy is cutting mats several piles of mat.

No comments: