Thursday, August 10, 2023

My August theme is "Looking Inside AND Looking Outside"

My August theme is "Looking Inside AND Looking Outside"

I am featuring a print "Alley Walkway"


This print has a certain magic. It features an extraordinary dance between the cool shadows inside and the warm sunlight outside. There is a feeling of being immersed in history. You are placed inside, standing in the shadows. You sense the cool dampness and you notice the patina on the worn floorboards. Looking out, your gaze catches the bright leggy geraniums. Soaking in the sunshine, you ponder what lies beyond the "Alley Walkway".

Edition: 450
Print only: $65.00
Framed print: $135.00    Framed Size: 18X24


Featuring an Original... "Sugar Plantation"

This is a room in St. Nicolas Abbey, a plantation in Barbados. I changed the view out the window to pay homage to the sugarcane and the windmills on the island.
Framed: $1850.00    Framed Size: 18x24

You have OPTIONS!
1) email and tell me what you want or order from my website
2) frame choice of black wood with a white/black mat OR
    walnut with cream and rust, green, blue or black
3) Pay with cash, check, credit card or PayPal
4) Pick up at the studio in Lititz or I will ship it at cost

Questions?  Call or email, we are happy to help!

Health Update: Thursday was my surgeon appointment.
He started the exam but stopped due to extreme radiation burns inside.    
The next step is 8/28 I will go to Lancaster General hospital and be put under. He will do a thorough extensive exam, measurements and biopsy’s.
This will determine if there is still cancer, If there is enough room for a surgery reconnect or if I will need surgery for a permanent bag or if we can do nothing but extensive monitoring for a few years.  For the next 2 weeks I plan to show at The Craft Show, go to the beach with friends for 4 days and attend a wedding and simply not think ahead!  Continued prayers are appreciated.

Blessing Update:  WOW, this came in the mail today... with a beautiful note..."a friend even when you walk alone".    Beautiful.  THANK YOU Rich C.


No comments: